DEPARTMENTS & OFFICES >
ARMY ROTC >
- Several ROTC Nurse specific scholarships offered each year
- 2, 3, and 4-year full tuition scholarships
- $1200 for books per year ($600 per semester)
- $350-$500 per month in spending money (depending on academic year)
- Receive valuable leadership training while getting your education from one of the country's top nursing schools
*Click for more information about the Robert Morris University School of Nursing
Additional ROTC Nursing Information
- Sharpen your critical thinking skills
- Strengthen nursing skills of assessing, planning, intervening and evaluating
- Learn nursing skills you can't learn at Nursing School
- Learn how to be a member of an effective team.
Nursing Pictures from Operation Iraqi Freedom
*Click for more information on being an Army Nurse.