DEPARTMENTS & OFFICES >
ARMY ROTC >
Basic Course (Initial Enrollment Forms) - These forms are to be filled out by applicants that are seeking to contract and/or seek a scholarship. They are to be submitted in person, at our offices.
*Not required for those planning on becoming Active Duty Army Officers.
- CC Form 139-R - Cadet Enrollment Record (Excel)
- CC Form 136-R - Briefing of Government Benefits (PDF)
- CC Form 137-R - Release of Student Records (Excel)
- DA Form 3425-R - Medical Fitness Statement (PDF)
- CC Form 104-R - Academic Alignment Sheet (Excel)
- DD Form 2005 - Privacy Act Statement - Health Care Record (PDF-Fillable)
- SF86 - Security Clearance Application (PDF)
- SF1199 - Direct Deposit Form (PDF)
- *DA Form 4824-R - Simultaneous membership program agreement for Army Reservists. This must be submitted to us if you elect to do the SMP program with the USAR (PDF).
- *DA 594-1R - Simultaneous membership program agreement for Army National Guard Cadets. This must be submitted to us if you elect to do the SMP program with the National Guard (PDF).
Advanced Course Forms (Contracting Forms) - These forms are to be filled out after you have completed and submitted the basic course forms. These are not required for initial enrollment.
- DA Form 597 - Cadet Non-Scholarship Contract. Non-scholarship cadets need to read this thoroughly prior to contracting (PDF)
- DA Form 597-3 - Cadet Scholarship Contract. Scholarship cadets need to read this thoroughly prior to contracting (PDF)
- DD Form 4 - Enlistment Document. All contracting cadets need to read this thoroughly (PDF-Fillable)
- DD Form 93 - Record of Emergency Data (PDF-Fillable)
- DD Form 2351 - DoDMERB Medical Examination Form (PDF-Fillable)
- DD Form 2492 - DoDMERB Medical History Form (PDF-Fillable)
- SGLV 8286 - Soldier's Group Life Insurance Form (PDF-Fillable)
- W-4 - Employee Withholding Allowance Certificate (PDF-Fillable)